Members would now be aware the Club will be moving to groups of 4 from Saturday 16 May. We will continue to use a one tee start for all days to avoid the chances of congregation around the Clubhouse.
The Qld Government is slowly releasing more detail around the Staged easing of restrictions that will take place over the coming months.
At this stage it is unlikely the Clubhouse will open before the 10 July (Stage 3), although we are monitoring the updates and should the situation change will advise.
We don’t expect any large changes over the next 2 months as Stages 1 and 2 are released other than moving to groups of 4 from 2 this Saturday.
We encourage everyone to continue to observe the following:
- One person per cart (unless you are both from the same household and can prove this to a Police Officer if required to do so)
- Continue to observe Social Distancing at all times
- Our Club will continue to be an ALCOHOL FREE ZONE until the 10 July (unless otherwise advised)
- Leave the flagstick in and no need to touch it
- Rake the bunkers with your foot as rakes have been removed (preferred lies in place)
- Use the MiScore App rather than a scorecard – when using the app you need to treat it like a scorecard so one per person – you can’t return more than one score. Just because you are recording your score as a marker does not mean that score will be submitted. The other player will need to submit your score.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your tee time
- Leave straight after your round (no congregating in groups in the Carpark or behind the 18th Green)
- Wash your hands wherever possible
Our members have been absolutely fantastic through this crisis and our Club has functioned smoothly with the huge number of changes we have endured. Thank you to all of our members for your cooperation and we look forward to continuing this over the coming months.