On Tuesday evening we were advised by Golf Australia that we can now reopen as the Qld Government has changed its position on Qld golf clubs to put us inline with the rest of the Country.
So its great news and we are OPEN!
Some restrictions in place you should be aware of:
- EFTPOS Only – we are NOT accepting cash
- Please adhere to the lines on the floor in the Pro Shop to create Social Distancing of 1.5m
- One person in a CART at anytime – you can share but only one person at anytime in the carts. (Exception – if the two people are from the same family)
PLEASE NOTE THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED AND FAILURE TO ADHERE WILL RESULT IN SERIOUS PENALTIES
- Clubhouse will be closed – food will be available from the Pro Shop
- No seating is available around the Clubhouse
- No alcohol will be available
- No ice will be available
On the Golf Course
- Rakes have been removed – preferred lies of 1 card length in bunkers
- 1 person per cart at any time!
- Be mindful of keeping your 1.5m spacing on the tee and green
- Do not touch the Pin – we have installed hole liners so your ball is easy to get from the hole
- We have the option of an app for scoring so you don’t need a scorecard – download “MiScore” app from the App store
- Signatures are not required on the scorecards and you do not have to swap if you don’t want to – a verbal confirmation is fine.
Book now – we don’t know what the next few weeks will bring but lets enjoy it while we can…
Thank you to Golf Australia for their efforts in liaising with Government to help with this decision.